Friday 30 September 2016

Coming of age - Research tips

From looking on: http://www.missliterati.com/blog/5-tips-to-writing-a-coming-of-age-story I have found some interesting tips in which will help me develop my narrative further, to get a good idea on what I want my narrative to be. On this website it asks 5 questions in which coming of age films fit into:


  • What events in your life happened that made you grow up?

  • What were you like when you were a child? What changes did you have when you were a young adult?

  • How did your outlook on life change during this transition?

  • Who inspired you as a child? Did that change when you were an adult?

  • What lessons, morals, and beliefs did you learn?
These are all questions in which I can analyse separately in order to come up with a narrative that will fit into the 'coming of age' genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment