Friday 30 September 2016

Different film magazines

I have used Photosnack to create a slideshow of different film magazines in which I can look at. Even though not all of them are of the genre I am doing, I think it is a good idea to find features that contrast into mine. This helps me to find conventions to avoid or potentially include when creating my film magazine front cover for my chosen film. The first cover is from American Cinematographer, which is an American publishing company, I felt this front cover fits with the indie genre in which I will be doing, which is a good idea to look at. The front cover is basic, similar to the Indie genre as well as including the main articles needed. It does not try to bombard you with extra features, it tells you exactly what you want to know.
The second cover is from
    

No comments:

Post a Comment