Tuesday 13 December 2016

Ending credits to a trailer:

From looking at various different key features to a trailer, I forgot one feature that is one of the most important and is key in every trailer, this is the ending credits. The ending credits help you to understand the director, producers, production company, as well as the key actors. I have found some examples from the internet to see the common features:






Most of these examples include both icons of the production companies, as well as the name of the director, name of film, production name, producer, writer and in some cases the co-writer. 

From this I have looked at ones from my genre to make the credit features more specific: 




From this I have attempted to create some draft versions of my own credits for my trailer: 



No comments:

Post a Comment