Tuesday 24 January 2017

Inter titles?:

Intertitles, then known simply as "titles", were a mainstay of silent films once the films became of sufficient length and detail to necessitate dialogue and/or narration to make sense of the enacted or documented events.

I know that I will need to include my intertitles in my work, as this will help to understand the production more. I have used Adobe fireworks to start to practise making intertitles, in which I can then import into IMovie. 
Here we can see the difference between the colours and how they can effect how professional the intertitles look. 

I have also attempted to do an inter title in the style of a poster, as the intertitle for the actors name will be on the side whilst the video is playing, instead of stopping the flow of the trailer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment