Friday 10 February 2017

Different poster designs

I have started to experiment with different designs for my poster print product design. The design on the right is what I started with and the ones below are what I developed with. I wanted to keep my original idea for the colour scheme, which is when I discovered the poster for 'Palo Alto' an indie film starring Emma Roberts and James Franco. This design is something I would like to try and follow the conventions of.



Here I have attempted to mirror the design of the poster for Palo Alto, but one improvement I will need to continue with is attempting to get a fade with the background from one side to the other, similar to the poster. I also need to edit the original photo of my main character also, which is too defined. 





No comments:

Post a Comment