Tuesday 7 February 2017

Sound considerations?

I have been looking on the website http://www.royalty-free-background-music.co.uk/home/4590753660 to see what sounds I can find in the different categories to determine what bedding track I would like for my trailer:


These are the different sounds that I thought were most appealing as a bedding track for my trailer. Some of them sounded good but would be better merging with others or at different parts in the trailer. However the song I would like to use the most is 'Weathered' by Jack Garratt as this has a perfect breakdown in the song for my trailer. This could be a problem with regards to the copyright, therefore I have attempted to contact the record label 'Island Records' to see if they can grant me the permission to use it. If not I will use the tracks I know I am allowed to use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment