Monday 20 June 2016

Imovie Stabbing Experiment video and practise

I have used I movie and my work using the tripod and the camera to create a stabbing scene, to start to understand how to use, and edit Imovie, as well as being able to understand the camera. We have used a number of different shots such as a Medium close up, a mid shot, a whip pan, and an over the shoulder shot,to show different perceptions of the scene, as well as working out which would be the best angle for this scene.

Throughout this part of my project I have found out especially that I need to record many attempts of the same shot or similar shots, this is so that I can make sure I have a recording that is faultless and that I can use. This is because I thought I had recorded camera shots that would be suitable and were serious, but realised there were some parts that even cropping would not fix, therefore we had to spend more time getting the camera back out to finalise certain shots.

I have also found different effects and sound effects on iMovie in which I can use that would benefit me, and when browsing found certain effects that will work well with other videos that I will be producing at a later date.

Finally that when editing one video, it is better to make lots of cropped versions of the same shot instead of leaving a continuous video as you can create a better effect on the video and use transitions to change the way you perceive the video. I used a lot of the same recording to change the way you looked ay the video, and it made it easier to edit specific parts of that recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment