Wednesday 15 June 2016

Storyboard&Shotlist Layout

I have created a storyboard layout so that I can draw out how my preliminary video will look like. The boxes underneath will be to add any additional info for example Camera angles, shots, any dialogue or sound and the mise-en-scene if this is too complex to draw.

This is so we can plan out each second or frame, then we also have a draft and different ideas for when we come to shoot, so that we are not stuck for ideas, or do not know what shot would suit the scene. I will try and make the storyboard frame specific otherwise it will be too when I come to shooting the video, I will not remember how I want it to look.
I have also created a shot list which includes the columns; 
  • Shot/Frame No
  • Camera Shot
  • Angle
  • Lighting
  • What will be happening in the scene (Context)
This will help us to be able to experiment with the different angles to see which will be the most suitable frame for the scene, for example using the close up to be able to show the facial expressions, but we can change the angle to help connote an emotion to the audience. This also helps us to not run out of ideas when it comes to shooting the video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment