Monday 13 June 2016

Understanding of Assignment brief.

What the blog will consist of:

I have the understanding that my A2 media coursework will consist of creating a film trailer and teaser trailer, billboard and A4 poster to advertise the film, a DVD front cover for the film and a film magazine front cover, advertising your product. This all has to be for the same film, being the same genre throughout and using the same actors and house style. 

Initial thoughts:

I feel this will be an enjoyable project, I feel at this point in time that I would like to do an Independent Indie film, which would have a theme about young adult and the issues that they face. For example, family issues, bullying, drugs and other key stereotypical themes that are faced within an Indie film. 

Additional Ideas

I would want my character to be portrayed as very weird to the characters in the film, but to the audience is truly inspirational. 

To find further research I am going to start to get into depth of the genre of indie films. I will do this by looking at trailers, plots, music and posters to see what similarities are found within. 

No comments:

Post a Comment