Friday 11 November 2016

Pitch script ideas

I have started to draft the script that I am considering to use for my 60 second pitch. This is so I can think of all the details in which I need to include, which an institution would find appealing and exciting, in order to want to fund me for this project. I have created one in the style of a professional production company and to talk about the narrative and create some rhetorical questions that the audience might ask themselves. Then I have created a script in the style of the characters, so that the institution can have a feel of what the production might be like. I feel like the character idea will not work as well because not all of us are actually starring in the film, which will confuse the institution as well as show that some of us may not be the strongest of actors.


No comments:

Post a Comment