Friday 25 November 2016

Script with group.

Tessa:
(Curiously) "Are you going to the meeting for the BFI competition later?"

Tessa's friend Louise: 
(disgusted) "Why would I? Does it look like something a popular girl like me would do?"




Mr love:
(Sarcastically) "Wow small crowd. Well yeah a competition you know about, 6 weeks to complete, blah blah blah... Okay, cya!"
(quickly) "Oh by the way, you can't submit the work unless your in a group minimum of 2 people."

Tessa: 
(quietly) "I guess it's just us then..."




Tessa:
"So what made you join the competition?"

Luna:

"it's to get my parents off my back..."



Tessa:
(monotone) " Have you ever been so oblivious to some people who make you happy?"

Tessa:
(monotone) "And they disappoint you?"




Tessa:
(confused) "Who are you?"

Jamie:
(confused/sassy) "Who the hell are you?"




Tessa:
(argumentatively/loud angry tone) "I thought you were becoming a better person!"

Luna:
(sassy tone) "Well at least my old friends don't try and change me like i'm incapable of being myself!"




Tessa:
(monotone) "Then I guess sometimes they can surprise you, and that's what friends are for."

No comments:

Post a Comment