Friday 25 November 2016

Style Ideas:

From looking more closely to my characters, I have decided to create a few collages to define the different characters and the costumes that they would wear. I want Luna to have a light Gothic edge to her style, Jamie to have a grunge style and Tessa to have a popular girl/sporty girl style. These are the types of clothing which will show the individuality of the different characters and also be clothing in which each of the actors would have in their wardrobe. I feel that each of these styles represent their character well.
Luna

Jamie


Tessa

I have used the website storyboard.that online to show the different characters in which I can potentially use for my storyboards. These characters are the ideas in which i associate with the characters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment