Wednesday 8 March 2017

Movie magazine names?

I am starting to think more into my print products, such as my movie magazine and need to think of a good name for my institution. I am trying to think of different names that would appeal to my audience, and that would suit starring a coming of age/Indie film. By this I thought of synonyms for 'entertainment' or to attract my intended audience, which would be teens or young adults.

So far I have thought of names such as:
  • INTEREST
  • PICTUREHOUSE
  • FEATURE
  • CINEMATIC
  • INDIE FILM
  • TEEN FILM 
  • CAPTURE
As i prefer the name 'Picture house' I have attempted to find some fonts that could be seen as appropriate for a movie magazine to visualise my product. So far I have found these different fonts:


The definition of the word 'picture house' is an old fashioned term for cinema, meaning that there is an old fashioned twist to what is now seen as a modern term for teenage cinema. Because of this definition, most of the fonts I have found have a slight old fashioned touch to them, as well as having a type writer font as well as this is also something old fashioned but is seen as more common in modern coming of age films. As if the audience are finding retro cool again. 

Audience Feedback on my idea:


No comments:

Post a Comment