Wednesday 8 March 2017

Film magazine picture ideas


I have been thinking about my photos I will need to take for my film magazine front cover, but by this I need to think about various different features:

  • The direct mode of address
  • The type of shot
  • How the character should be portrayed in the photos
  • The background of the photo - Will it be white? black? a setting?
  • What will the models/characters be wearing. 

I have looked at various different film magazines that I could take inspiration purely for the photos that have been taken. The left hand side I thought about Tessa and the lighthearted atmosphere about the whole photo. The middle image I thought about both characters, the female would represent Tessa and the Male would represent Luna, with regards to their facial expressions and the connotations I see when looking at the image. Finally the right photo I thought about Luna, as I feel throughout her character you get a feeling of pressure through her stare and how she has no emotion, I think she links to this image, as all of her characteristics are in her face and what expressions she portrays instead of her clothing and other factors.
I think I will try to recreate some of these images to see if they would suit my magazine front covers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment