Thursday 23 March 2017

Final print poster

Here is my final design for my print product poster for my trailer 'Happening upon Luna'. I have improved the credits and the background to create a gradient look from a silver/purple, to white. I will however conduct more audience feedback to ensure that my product is the most professional and is appealing to my audience to the best of it's ability.

Audience feedback:



IMPROVEMENTS TO MY PRINT PRODUCT FROM AUDIENCE FEEDBACK:


After speaking to my teacher, I have been given some tips that I could use to help improve this product further in order to appeal to my audience more:


  • Change the logo, as it looks pixalated and messy. 
  • Attempt to change some of the fonts as they do not compliment each other. 
  • The outline between the background and main image needs to be edited. 
  • Potentially the main image could be changed due to the picture not having a direct mode of address. 


No comments:

Post a Comment